As you celebrate the holiday season with your friends and family, avoid these 6 holiday hazards to keep your friends and family safe.
1. Don’t stand on chairs, desks or other furniture. Always use a proper step stool or ladder.
2. Don’t place mistletoe, holly berries, Jerusalem cherry and other poisonous plants within reach of children.
3. Don’t use a dull blade. It requires more pressure, which increases the potential for injury.
4. Don’t post if you are traveling or going to be away from home on social media.
5. Don’t let your Christmas tree dry out and become a fire hazard. Pick a fresh tree and keep it hydrated.
6. Don’t burn or throw gift wrap in the fireplace. Recycle your gift wrap instead.
Do you have any questions or comments? Please let me know!