When buying a home, there are many things that you must consider and do in order to be ready to purchase.
The following tips are the main ones that need to be considered in order to prepare and be ready.
10 Tips for Buying a Home:
- Establish a Budget
- Get Pre-Approved for your Mortgage
- No Life Changes in Career during purchase
- Get a REALTOR to represent your interests
- Do not get new Credit or Debt during purchase
- Make an intelligent Offer
- Get Quality inspections on the home
- Do the Final Walk Through
- Purchase Title Owner’s Insurance
- Repairs should be done prior to closing
Please also read this real good article featured on HGTV.com:
Do you have any questions or comments? Please let me know!